Distinguish Yourself as a Health Service Psychologist: You earned the national distinction for HSPs – now show it off! Go to the Health Service Psychologist Branding Kit to download our health service psychologist logo and professionally designed branding kit including letterhead, envelopes, and business cards.
Licensure Mobility: If you are planning to apply for a new license, check the mobility page on our website first. Many licensing boards in the U.S. and Canada rely on the National Register for credentials verification to expedite licensure applications.
Credentials Banking and Verification: Access your electronic credentials bank anytime or request free verifications of your primary source documentation to expedite credentialing with Federal or state agencies, healthcare organizations, hospitals, and employers.
Free Continuing Education Courses*: Visit CE.NationalRegister.org to access more than 200 free continuing education credits. All courses are online and immediately generate certificates, so you can enjoy the convenience of earning CEs from your home or office.
The Journal of Health Service Psychology (JHSP): The National Register's magazine, The Register Report, has been transformed into a clinically-oriented journal. The JHSP is a peer-reviewed, translational and clinical journal providing scholarly and scientific information. Learn more at journalofhealthservicepsychology.org.
Integrated Healthcare Training Series: A collection of 41 videos on CE.NationalRegister.org covers theory, models and implementation as well as discussion of the medical, pharmacological, and psychosocial management of conditions that commonly present in integrated settings.
Consumer Referrals and Visibility through FindaPsychologist.org: Your practice profile on FindaPsychologist.org highlights your areas of expertise, ages served, and languages spoken. If you seek referrals to grow your practice, make sure you send us a profile picture and complete the practice description. The site also features psychologist spotlights, health blogs written by psychologists and doctoral students, and self-help resources. To increase your visibility, contribute a blog for publication.
Money-Saving Partnerships with Other Organizations: We partner with organizations to save you money and provide top-quality training opportunities. Examples include:
• 20% discount on malpractice liability insurance from the American Professional Agency
• 15% discount on Hogrefe Publishing’s Advances in Psychotherapy – Evidence-Based Practice book series
• Two free months of the TherapyNotes software package, plus a 10% discount off the first year’s use
• 25% discount on Norton Professional Books with free shipping
• 10% discount on the Telebehavioral Health Institute certificate program
• 20% discount for 12-month use of thera-LINK's online service
• Various discounts on GEICO auto insurance
• Unique training opportunities through the Center for Deployment Psychology and the American Association of Suicidology
Find Us Online
• NationalRegister.org: Advocacy, blogs, news, benefits, calendar of events.
• CE.NationalRegister.org: Free continuing education for HSPs. Log in with your Registrant/NPTR ID and password.
• FindaPsychologist.org: A referral resource for consumers, and a great way for you to find a qualified psychologist if a current patient is moving or you cannot accommodate a referral.
*The National Register is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The National Register maintains responsibility for this program and its content.