WASHINGTON, DC—The National Register has partnered with Laurel Road, an industry leader in student loan refinancing, to provide Registrants with high-quality service and access to additional savings when refinancing their student loans.
As part of this partnership, Registrants will receive an additional 0.125% rate discount when refinancing your student loans with Laurel Road.
When refinancing your student loans with Laurel Road, you can expect:
- Low-interest rates – get a lower interest rate with an additional 0.125% rate discount
- Significant savings – On average save $20,000¹ over the life of the loan
- No fees – no application or origination fees
- Easy online application process – get rates in two minutes with no impact on your credit²
- Advanced coverage – Available to all members and your immediate family
Not sure where to start? Attend the webinar Student Loan Best Practices on Tuesday, March 26th at 11:00am EST. During this one-hour session for National Register members, Laurel Road will share best practices for refinancing your student loans and walk through all student loan repayment options. Click here to register.
I hope you enjoy this valuable member benefit.
About the National Register of Health Service Psychologists
The National Register of Health Service Psychologists is the largest credentialing organization for psychologists. Established in 1974, the independent nonprofit organization is dedicated to improving healthcare by identifying psychologists who meet specific credentialing standards to consumers, healthcare organizations, and regulatory bodies. For more information, visit NationalRegister.org.
For more information about this announcement, contact the National Register at 202.783.7663. To learn about other National Register partnerships, see our Partner Organizations page.