Please make sure that Zoom is working on your device prior to the day of the webinar. Resources in the "Joining a Webinar via Zoom" section below can help you avoid technical issues. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Joining a Webinar via Zoom
- Join a test Zoom session prior to the day of the webinar.
- Read these instructions on how to join a webinar as an attendee.
- Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running Zoom.
PC, Mac, and Linux.
iOS and Android.
- All attendees will automatically be muted, but we encourage participation. Throughout the presentation, please submit content-related questions using the Q&A box. We will spend approximately 15 minutes at the end of the session to answer questions. To open the Q&A box, click the Q&A icon at the top of your screen.
- We will not be utilizing the chat, raise hand, or audio features during this presentation. Please ask all content-related questions through the Q&A box.
National Register and Canadian Register members can access a recording of the webinar presentation on CE.NationalRegister.org within two business days following the conclusion of the live session. This recording is available for CE credit for members unable to attend the live webinar.
Receiving Continuing Education Credit
In order to receive CE credit, all attendees must:
a) Attend the webinar in Zoom using unique link from registration email. Call-in only participants are not eligible for CE credit.
b) Attend for the full scheduled hour.
c) Complete the evaluation poll at the end of the presentation.
All National Register and Canadian Register members, CFHA members, and paid attendees will earn one CE credit upon successful completion of the webinar and evaluation. Doctoral students and trainees attending at no charge are not eligible for CE credit.
Solve technical issues ahead of time to ensure that you qualify for CE credit.
After confirmation of attendance and evaluation completion, CE certificates are emailed out within two business days of our webinars.
The National Register of Health Service Psychologists is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The National Register maintains responsibility for this program and its content.