CE.NationalRegister.org gives you the capability to electronically bank all of your CE credits, regardless of where you earned them.
- Log in to ce.nationalregister.org using any desktop computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- Click on “My Certificate Library” on the left side of your screen.
- At the top of the library screen, click “Add New Certificate.”
- Enter certificate and APA approval information. All fields are required unless otherwise noted.
- You have the option to upload an accompanying certificate for the CE credit, but this is not required. To do so, under the “Upload a Certificate (PDF, JPG, PNG)” section, click “Choose File.” This will allow you to access the files on your computer to select the proper certificate for upload. Once you have selected your certificate file, select “Open” to upload the certificate. Note: To be available for upload, you will need a digital copy of your certificate on your device, either by scanning the certificate, or taking a clear photo of it. Uploaded certificate files are stored in your library and can be downloaded at a later date.
- Click the “Submit” button to finalize the process for uploading your CE credit information.
- In “My Certificate Library,” view available course information for each calendar year marked.
- Find the course you’d like to download a certificate for.
- To the right of the course information, click “Download.”
- Your certificate will open in a new window.
- Use your browser settings to print the certificate.
Under “My Certificate Library,” there are a couple of options to view your displayed courses. By default, all CE courses are split into sections based on year the course was taken.
- If you would like to view results for CE credits you have for Ethics or Legal Issues, for example, use the drop down menu under “Select Category” to make your selection and click the “Filter” button to view all of your CE credits for that particular category. The results will still be sectioned based on year the course was taken.
- If you would like to view results for CE credits you completed within the past year, for example, use the “Start Date” and “End Date” fields and click the “Filter” button. The results will still be sectioned based on year the course was taken.
- To view a listing of your CE credits in a Microsoft Excel file, click the “Download Report” button and open the file. The report will reflect any filters you have applied, or will display all credit information if no filters have been applied.