NR Early Career Award Checklist
One-Page Project Proposal Includes Specific Description of the Project
- What is the project?
- What methods will be utilized?
- How does this project relate to the NR Mission?
- Do you have a timeline, including project completion date?
- Are your expected outcomes explained?
- Did you include detailed information about the use of the finances?
- Does the budget clearly relate to the proposed project? (e.g., can the evaluator see how the funds are assisting with the completion of project goals?)
One-page application letter describing your specific expertise and how it relates to the proposed project
- Does your application letter detail your accomplishments as an ECP?
- Does your application letter detail your expertise in the project area?
- Does the application letter explain how the award will be beneficial to your project and to your career?
- Does the CV reflect the expertise described in the application letter?
- Is the CV well organized?
- Is the CV free of spelling and grammar errors?
National Register | Site Disclaimer | 1200 New York Ave NW | Ste 800 | Washington DC 20005 | p: 202.783.7663 | f: 202.347.0550