Reynolds Army Community Hospital
Fort Sill, Oklahoma
Caduceus Healthcare specializes in staffing civilian healthcare professionals for the U.S. military and other Federal agencies for short to long term assignments. We continue to build on our 8 years of success and unmatched growth having just achieved three consecutive years on the Inc. 500 and Hispanic Business 100 lists as one of the fastest growing businesses nationwide.
Caduceus Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for experienced Psychologists to work at the Reynolds Army Community Hospital in Fort Sill, Oklahoma.
- Doctorate in Clinical or Counseling Psychology
- Active and Unrestricted license to practice Clinical or Counseling Psychology in any of the 50 states or U.S. Territories
- Active BLS Certification
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the last 5 years
- Preferably experience working with government settings and direct experience working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Preferably experience with military health, combat or deployment mental health, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), traumatic experiences with disasters, and medically unexplained symptoms
- Preferably experience with administration and interpretation of basic psychological test measures.
Hours of Position
- Monday – Friday, 7:30 – 4:30 pm
- No Federal Holidays Required
For immediate consideration please contact:
Beverly Rugg at (770) 357-2400 ext 3204 or email@example.com
We look forward to working with you!