Telehealth is an increasingly important component of healthcare delivery, and we know from our recent member survey that many of you are interested in this area. We are also aware that the practical concepts, technical aspects, and privacy concerns are significant barriers to psychologists utilizing telehealth to expand their practices.
To promote access to high-quality training, we negotiated a partnership with the TeleMental Health Institute (TMHI) to provide our members with a 30% discount on TMHI’s Telepsychology Certificate Program. This partnership is a joint collaboration with our colleagues at the Canadian Register of Health Service Psychologists.
Access our partner portal at www.telehealth.org/national-register
TMHI is widely recognized as an industry leader in telehealth training. Their internet-based certificate program includes 40 continuing education units* delivered through written, audio, and video coursework to give you:
- A practical overview of successful telepractice models.
- An introduction to evidence-based concepts in theory and practice.
- Reimbursement information.
- Legal and ethical risk management issues that include the basics of licensure across state lines, intake, assessment, informed consent, documentation and emergency planning to help you comply with the American Psychological Association’s 2013 Guidelines for The Practice of Telepsychology.
- Individual and group consultation to help you tailor your professional training to your specific needs.
- Access to a community of more than 2,000 behavioral professionals worldwide who share your interests.
Access our partner portal at www.telehealth.org/national-register to sign up for the Telepsychology Certificate Program and take advantage of the 30% discount. Visit www.telehealth.org to learn more about TMHI.
*TMHI is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. TMHI maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
PLEASE NOTE: The National Register of Health Service Psychologists is not compensated by the TeleMental Health Institute for our role in this collaboration.