NEW YORK SPINE AND WELLNESS CENTER, the region’s premier multidisciplinary pain center, is looking for a full-time NYS licensed psychologist to join our multi-site integrated pain management practice.
Responsibilities include evaluation and treatment services for a diverse adult chronic pain population. Training and/or experience in the following is preferred:
1. Pre-procedure psychological evaluations
2. Substance abuse risk evaluations
3. Relaxation training and cognitive-behavioral therapy for medical patients
Qualified candidates must be NYS licensed and able to travel to our local offices.
- Competitive salary
- Incentive Compensation
- Generous paid time off program
- $3,000 CME allowance/year
- 1 week CME days/year
- Benefits (medical, dental, life, LTD)
- 401K Plan and Defined Benefit Plan
Please send your resume with salary requirements to New York Spine and Wellness Center,
5496 East Taft Road,
North Syracuse, NY
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via fax to (315) 552-6055.
New York Spine and Wellness Center is an EOE. No phone calls please.