From February 16 - March 16, 2016 all parties are invited to comment on proposed new measures and changes to existing measures for HEDIS® 2017, the latest version of NCQA's Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set.
Proposed New Measures:
- Follow-Up After Emergency Department Visit for Mental Illness.
- Follow-Up After Emergency Department Visit for Alcohol and Other Drug Dependence.
- Standardized Healthcare-Associated Infection Ratio.
- Depression Remission or Response for Adolescents and Adults.
Proposed Changes to Existing Measures:
- Use of High-Risk Medications in the Elderly.
- Potentially Harmful Drug-Disease Interactions in the Elderly.
- Fall Risk Management.
- Pneumococcal Vaccination Status for Older Adults.
- Use of Imaging Studies for Low Back Pain.
- Immunizations for Adolescents and Human Papillomavirus Vaccine for Female Adolescents.
NCQA appreciates the time and effort organizations invest in providing comments. All feedback submitted within the public comment period is reviewed by NCQA. To submit comments via NCQA's Public Comment Web site, please visit: www.ncqa.org/publiccomment.aspx. Reviewers are asked to submit their comments by 11:59 P.M. (EST) on Wednesday, March 16, 2016.
For more information on public comment, contact NCQA Customer Support at (888) 275-7585.