INTEGRATED CARE PSYCHOLOGIST
Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, WI is seeking two Psychologists (PhD or PsyD) to join our growing Integrated Care team as a Behavioral Health Consultant (BHC). The first will be based in one of our Family Medicine Clinics and the second in one of our Internal Medicine Clinics. Take a look at the flyer for more information.
Your practice will include:
• Providing integrated primary care within Family Medicine
• Brief, problem focused, real time assessments/ interventions to address a wide range of co-morbid health, mental health and substance abuse problems
• Participation in development and implementation of BHC specific clinical protocols, quality improvement initiatives, and innovative research regarding system wide integration of Behavioral Health into Primary Care
• You will join a highly supportive and collegial team including Adult, Child and Adolescent Psychologists and Therapists
• Gundersen offers a competitive salary, generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more.
• Doctorate degree (PhD or PsyD) in clinical psychology and graduated from an APA accredited program
• License eligible in the state of Wisconsin
• Flexible, team-oriented, high-energy and excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Experience working in an integrated primary care or medical setting
A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits!
For more information please contact: