No, you must arrange to have an Official Transcript of your doctoral degree sent directly to the National Register from the degree granting institution. In addition, if you completed graduate coursework in psychology (e.g., a master's degree) at another regionally accredited institution, please request that the institution forward an official transcript to the National Register (unless all that coursework is clearly reflected on your doctoral transcript and the name of the institution where you completed the coursework is listed).