Position Title: Director of Assessment
Synergy Psych is a rapidly growing group private practice in Greenville, South Carolina seeking licensed psychologist to our join team as the Director of Assessment. Established for 12 years, our practice provides wide breadth of services to children, adolescents, and adults. Services include counseling, group counseling, and assessment. In addition, our other company division Synergy Performance (www.synergyperformancesc.com) offers sport/performance psychology, executive coaching, and organizational development services. We have strong referral relationships throughout the Upstate of South Carolina and consult on a national level with notable companies and athletic departments. This position is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to lead our assessment team with autonomy and support.
Seeking a licensed psychologist experienced working with patient population including children and adolescents. Services provided to include assessment, consultation, and individual counseling (small case load, if desired).
Desired Applicant Traits:
• Team player
• Hard working
• Strong communication skills
Essential Job Functions:
• Conduct comprehensive psychological and psychoeducational evaluations for children, adolescents, and adults for presenting concerns including ADHD, learning disorders, mood concerns, etc.
• Generate in-depth reports that provide complete picture of patient functioning and demonstrate thorough analysis of data, including standardized test results, clinical and collateral interviews, observations, etc.
• Develop and present an extensive list of concrete recommendations to assist patients with diagnoses including ADHD, learning disabilities, emotional and personality difficulties, career readiness, etc.
• Conduct detailed assessment feedback appointments and ensure patients and/or families have an understanding of reports and recommendations provided
• Engage in consultation roles involving IEP/504 planning and meeting attendance
• Promote and grow the assessment division through speaking engagements and other marketing efforts
• Function as vital part of a team
• Provide leadership to assessment team, including learning specialists and administrative staff
• Collaborate with staff, teachers, parents, and other professionals to accomplish assessment and treatment goals
• Provide individual counseling (if desired)
• Education: Ph.D. or PsyD in Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, or School Psychology from an APA Accredited Program; completion of an APA Accredited Internship
• Licensure status: Licensed or license-eligible as a psychologist in South Carolina
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Competitive benefit package available (e.g., health, 401k, CEU, etc.)
• Greenville, SC voted 2nd best place to live in the United States by Outside magazine
Please send questions and/or letter of interest and CV to Mrs. Angela Valle at email@example.com