MedStar National Rehabilitation Network (MNRN), listed in U.S. News and World Report as one of the top Rehab Hospitals in the country is seeking a talented, creative Clinical Neuropsychologist to work in Baltimore, MD. This position will be at MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital. The position entails providing both inpatient and outpatient services to the rehabilitation inpatient units and various outpatient clinics. The ideal candidate will have broad experience and training in medical and/or rehabilitation settings and be equally comfortable with assessment as well as treatment of neurologically impaired individuals.
This individual will be responsible for direct service and some program development. MNRN is part of MedStar Health and is affiliated with MedStar Georgetown University Hospital and Georgetown Medical School, where it has its own Research Institute and Cognitive Neuroscience Research Center. Not to mention, we offer a unique opportunity for the clinician seeking a clinical job that has a balance of autonomy and team work. The Psychology Service of the MedStar National Rehabilitation Network is a progressive and expanding service with a commitment to professional development and excellence.
What you'll need to join the team!
- Doctorate in Psychology required
- APA accredited clinical psychology internship required
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Neuropsychology required
- Eligibility to obtain Maryland licensure
- Ability to speak Spanish is desirable but not required
MedStar offers a comprehensive total rewards program, designed for both full-time and part-time associates, including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Retirement savings plan with competitive company match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Continuing education courses; Onsite lectures, conferences and seminars
- Leadership and management training
- Associate assistance program
- Corporate discounts program
As an EEO employer, MedStar National Rehabilitation Network does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.
To apply, send a letter of application and curriculum vitae via e-mail to:
Dr. Philip Appel
Director, Psychological Services
or Apply online at https://www.medstarhealth.org/nrh/Pages/Jobs.aspx