BAART Programs of San Francisco is looking for a qualified Clinical Director to oversee their outpatient Community Mental Health Program and to provide clinical training and supervision for Doctoral Clinical Psychology students. Must be comfortable training in both mental health and substance abuse / opioid treatment program settings. Please see the job description below for details and contact information.
Travel - Negligible
Experience - 2 to 7 years
Degree - Graduate Degree
Healthcare - Health Services
Health Care, Management
Job location: 433 Turk Street, SF, CA 94102/ 1111 Market Street, SF, CA 94102
Job type: Salaried, Exempt, Full Time
Schedule: M-F, 7 am – 3 pm
BAART Programs is looking for a qualified Clinical Director to oversee their outpatient Community Mental Health Program and to provide clinical training and supervision for Doctoral Clinical Psychology students. Must be comfortable training in both mental health and substance abuse / opioid treatment program settings.
Oversight of the Mental Health Program:
· Outpatient Mental Health providing Specialty services to patients in the moderate to severe range of functional impairment.
· Responsibilities include oversight of the day to day operations of the MH clinic
· Administrative supervision of Mental Health Interns and program medical staff
· Ensuring compliance with Medi-Cal, State, Federal and County regulations
· Fostering multidisciplinary coordination of care with other programs on site
· Development and Growth of the program.
Clinical Supervision and Training:
· Managing all aspects of a clinical training program for doctoral Clinical Psychology students (practicum and pre-doctoral internship levels), including recruitment, didactics, and clinical supervision.
· Provide weekly group and individual supervision to interns assigned to either the Community MH program or the SA / opioid replacement treatment programs
· Work with other Psychologists in the agency in order to initiate and complete APPIC accrediting of the CAPIC pre-doctoral internship program
· The Mental Health Program Director/Clinical Training Director reports to the Turk Street Treatment Center Director and the VP of Primary Care and Behavioral Health.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary DOE
- This is an exempt management position
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, and 401K
- Paid time off accrual (sick and vacation)
- Most federal and state holidays, and a birthday holiday
- Paid lunch hour (full hour)
- Early work hours and a business casual work environment
- Licensed Psychologist in the state of CA with no restrictions (2 years min preferred)
- Required 6 units of supervision related CEs each licensing cycle
- General understanding and openness to Harm Reduction and Wellness and Recovery
Principles of treating dually diagnosed patients
- Computer literacy and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite Programs
- Extremely important: ability to work as part of a management team
- Prior supervisory and management experience
- Prior experience treating dually diagnosed mental health and substance use patients
- Prior experience treating methadone patients or other IOP
- Experience with APPIC accreditation of internship program
- Familiarity with community mental health model of treatment
- Knowledge of Medi-Cal billing and SF Co AVATAR system preferred
Job Location: Our two clinic locations are conveniently located near the Civic Center BART Station and many Muni Lines.
To apply, please fax your resume and cover letter (include salary expectations) to 415-928-3710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]; please specify “Clinical Director" in the subject line.