Clinical-Community Psychology Post-Doctoral Residency Available in Unalaska/Dutch Harbor
If you have an aspiration to serve underserved populations in rural Alaska and complete requirements for licensure as a Psychologist, come join Aleutian Pribilof Island Association’s (APIA) team as a Clinical-Community Psychology Post-Doctoral Resident.
This position will provide behavioral health and wellness services to generations of families in Unalaska/Dutch Harbor (arguably one of the most beautiful places on Earth), with travel to other remote communities in the Aleutian and Pribilof Islands. In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide services to a diverse range of underserved clientele and work in a multidisciplinary team to achieve community and individual wellness. Additionally, opportunities exist to help develop and implement community prevention and intervention strategies, beyond individual clinical work. Furthermore, this position provides the time and space to complete requirements toward licensure as a Psychologist.
If this exciting and multifaceted opportunity speaks to your longing to use your full range of skills, please see full job announcement at: http://www.apiai.org/2017/05/clinical-community-psychology-resident/
This position is available beginning July 1, 2017 with flexible start date for early Fall 2017.
Other benefits of the position include:
· Housing assistance
· Competitive pay and generous benefits
· Continuing Education support for professional development and licensure
· Personal Leave Accrual of 21 days in one calendar year, increasing with employment tenure (if employment continues beyond Residency)
· Health/Dental/Vision with an option to sign up for a Flexible Spending Account, and Dependent Care Account
· Opportunity for Loan Repayment Site for Indian Health Service & National Health Service Corps, upon completion of licensure
· 12 Paid Holidays
Thank you for reading this announcement. Please don’t hesitate to pass along!