St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana have three position postings for Behavioral Healthcare Associates: Behavioral Health Specialist in Primary Care, Behavioral Health Therapist, and Clinical and/or Neuro-Psychologist. All of these positions may be filled with psychologists with different areas of interests, experience and training.
In 2016, Outside Magazine picked Billings as the top of the best places to live in the United States.
You know the math: Montana = Adventure. But when you get done rafting, biking, hiking, and skiing
(all in the same day?), circle back to the trailhead and maintain the pace with diverse cuisines, fantastic nightlife, and a place to rest your head.
St. Vincent Healthcare
Is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization. Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients. Visit: www.svh-mt.org
Clinical and Neuro Psychologist
In this position, the Psychologist provides direct psychological and neuropsychological services in acute, rehabilitation, and outpatient settings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Direct Patient Care
- Administers appropriate psychological and neuropsychological tests and interprets results.
- Provides feedback of test results to patient and/or family as well as other involved providers
- Establishes and documents treatment goals.
- Uses a variety of treatment modalities and techniques appropriate to patient’s age to accomplish goals.
- Provides emergency assessments as needed and participates in the BHA on-call rotation.
- Provides short term therapy to BHA out-patients.
Education, Experience and Licensure/Certification Requirements: Requirements are
representative of the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to perform the essential functions of the position
- Doctoral degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology
- Minimum of one year post-doctoral training in neuropsychology
- Current MT Psychologist Licensure
- Current BLS certification or ability to obtain within 3 months of hire
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment
- Experience in understanding and usage of computers, including the Microsoft Office Suite, as well as the ability to learn new applications relevant to the position
Organization: St. Vincent Healthcare Clinics, Billings, MT
Primary Location: MT-Billings/Surrounding Areas-Billings
Department: SVB PSO-SVPN-Behav Health Assoc
Shift: Day Shift
Job Posting: 8/23/2017 11:02:40 PM
Job Number: 17005640
If you are interested, or you know of a sound candidate please contact both:
Wendy Ross Charlotte Hawkey
Program Manager-BHA Senior Recruiter – SCL Health
St. Vincent Healthcare St. Vincent Healthcare
P: (406) 237-3585 P: (406)237-3149
F: (406) 237-3586 F: (406)237-3175