Position: Child and Family Psychological Services dba Psychological Care Associates is looking to hire (20‐40 hours per week) Child/Pediatric Psychologists with a strong interest in primary care practice. The ideal candidate has competence providing evaluation and evidence based psychotherapy with a broad spectrum of clinical presentations. The position may also include time embedded in one of our outpatient behavioral health office in Framingham, Woburn, Stoneham, Lexington or Arlington, MA.
Employee Compensation/Benefits May Include:
- Above average compensation package
- Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care & Health Savings Account Plans
- 401K Plan with employer contributions
- Compensation not primarily based on collections.
- A guaranteed minimum cash flow can be provided.
Please send cover letter and CV:
Zaranique Pope, SPHR, SHRM‐SCP
Human Resources Manager
For further details please see the attached document.