The National Register of Health Service Psychologists has partnered with CHE Services to credential and recruit psychologists in the CHE network. As noted in the letter you recently received, the National Register will waive the $225 credential review fee for any CHE psychologist applying for the Health Service Psychologist credential.
- Request the National Register Credentialing Application
- Access to your online application will be emailed to you within 1-2 business days.
- As a CHE psychologist, your $225 application fee will be waived.
- Supporting documents (official transcript, internship and postdoctoral confirmation forms) must be submitted to the National Register to complete your application. Detailed instructions are provided in your online application.
- Upon approval, the initial registration fee of $150 (for providers licensed less than three years) or $170 (more than three years licensure) is due. The annual fee in subsequent years is $180.
To qualify for the National Register Health Service Psychologist credential, you must meet the following criteria:
- A doctoral degree in psychology from an APA/CPA accredited or ASPPB/National Register designated doctoral program in psychology.
- One-year (1,500 hours) internship meeting National Register guidelines.
- One year (1,500 hours) of postdoctoral supervised experience meeting the National Register's guidelines.
- Applicant must hold an active, unrestricted license by a state, provincial or territorial board of examiners of psychology to practice psychology at the independent practice level.
Please review detailed criteria and guidelines here: https://www.nationalregister.org/apply/credentialing-requirements/