The National Register is proud to be an organizational member of the Collaborative Family Healthcare Association (CFHA), a national organization dedicated to making integrated behavioral and physical health the standard of care. As part of this professional linkage, we will extend eight complimentary CFHA memberships to Registrants who submitted an application of interest.
The deadline for submissions was December 1. Applications are now closed.
Full CFHA Member Benefits for Each Individual:
- Access to CFHA’s Listserv Discussion Group
- Conference Registration Discounts
- Conference Volunteer Scholarships (as available)
- Full access to the blog series
- Eligibility to participate in our Special Interest Groups and Committees: Primary Care/ Behavioral Health SIG, Pediatric SIG, Families and Health SIG, Medically Unexplained Symptoms SIG, Health Information Technology SIG, Research and Evaluation Committee
- Access to “members only” events, website content, and discounts
- Networking opportunities to connect with professionals and trainees from across disciplines and institutions
- Access and opportunities to contribute to the Collaborative Family Healthcare Association’s APA Journal: Families, Systems, and Health