The National Register is proud to be an organizational member of the Collaborative Family Healthcare Association (CFHA), a national organization dedicated to making integrated behavioral and physical health the standard of care. As part of this professional linkage, we are able to extend eight complimentary CFHA memberships to interested Registrants.
If you are interested in joining CFHA as part of the National Register’s organizational membership, please tell us why through the link below.
All submissions are due by December 1. We will announce the winners on our Facebook page on December 14.
Full CFHA Member Benefits for Each Individual:
- Access to CFHA’s Listserv Discussion Group
- Conference Registration Discounts
- Conference Volunteer Scholarships (as available)
- Full access to the blog series
- Eligibility to participate in our Special Interest Groups and Committees: Primary Care/ Behavioral Health SIG, Pediatric SIG, Families and Health SIG, Medically Unexplained Symptoms SIG, Health Information Technology SIG, Research and Evaluation Committee
- Access to “members only” events, website content, and discounts
- Networking opportunities to connect with professionals and trainees from across disciplines and institutions
- Access and opportunities to contribute to the Collaborative Family Healthcare Association’s APA Journal: Families, Systems, and Health