St. Vincent Healthcare in Billings, Montana have three position postings for Behavioral Healthcare Associates: Behavioral Health Specialist in Primary Care, Behavioral Health Therapist, and Clinical and/or Neuro-Psychologist. All of these positions may be filled with psychologists with different areas of interests, experience and training.
In 2016, Outside Magazine picked Billings as the top of the best places to live in the United States.
You know the math: Montana = Adventure. But when you get done rafting, biking, hiking, and skiing
(all in the same day?), circle back to the trailhead and maintain the pace with diverse cuisines, fantastic nightlife, and a place to rest your head.
St. Vincent Healthcare
Is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization. Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients. Visit: www.svh-mt.org
Behavioral Health Specialist in Primary Care
In this position, the Behavioral Specialist provides a wide variety of psychotherapeutic services for common mental and emotional difficulties as a generalist behavioral health clinician. This position will circulate within the primary care setting with medical providers and appropriate support staff for a considerable portion of their work week. Additionally, in that setting they may offer brief therapeutic, prevention and/or psychoeducational services which ideally may be managed in ten, twenty and thirty minute encounters. This position will include considerable collaborative work with primary care physicians and support staff in the office, a co-located behavioral health specialty clinic within the hospital system, and external providers as well as community resources.
- Provides comprehensive intake examinations and behavioral health assessments, and determines accurate DSM-5/ICD-10 diagnoses based on clinical information.
- Provides behavioral health services to individuals, couples, families and groups, using a variety of treatment approaches and tools.
- Makes appropriate referrals for patients needing services outside the scope of the immediacy of primary care.
- Maintains complete and timely clinical records on all clients.
- Provides consultation to other staff members as requested and participates in staffing of cases.
- Provides consultation and education services to individuals, agencies, institutions and groups as assigned.
- Participates in staff training and attends staff meetings.
- Will be responsible for the review of client files to assess dangerousness and violence evaluation of family violence referrals.
- Will be responsible for making referrals to a variety of social services and medical resources as needed.
- Participation in the screening process of new referrals to the department as needed.
- Promotes mission, vision, and values of SCL Health, and abides by service behavior standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- May be required to be placed on-call during a regularly schedule shift.
Psy.D. or Ph.D. in clinical, counseling, health psychology or MSW
LCSW in the State of Montana for the MSW candidate
MT Psychologist license for the Psy.D. or Ph.D. candidate
Current BLS certification or ability to obtain within 3 months of hire
Organization: St. Vincent Healthcare Clinics, Billings, MT
Primary Location: MT-Billings/Surrounding Areas-Billings
Department: SVB PSO-SVPN-Behav Health Assoc
Shift: Day Shift
Job Posting: 8/23/2017 11:03:06 PM
Job Number: 17006704
If you are interested, or you know of a sound candidate please contact both:
Wendy Ross Charlotte Hawkey
Program Manager-BHA Senior Recruiter – SCL Health
St. Vincent Healthcare St. Vincent Healthcare
P: (406) 237-3585 P: (406)237-3149
F: (406) 237-3586 F: (406)237-3175