The Red Lake Service Unit (Red Lake, MN; federal Indian Health Service) is developing a Behavioral Health Integration Initiative (BH2I) program. This integrated, interdisciplinary system aims to transform our service delivery and access to care. The links below are specific to internal position classification; and an overview of the duties and responsibilities. However, the responsibilities are more true to the following:
1. The Incumbent is responsible for planning and implementing a Primary Care Behavioral Health Integration program within the Red Lake Hospital, Primary Care Outpatient Department.
2. Assists in the integration and application of Population Health Service concepts into the entirety of health programs within the Red Lake Hospital.
3. Provides behavioral medicine walk-in services within the primary care clinic; including but not limited to crisis assessment and intervention, which may be facilitated within the Urgent Care clinic.
4. During scheduled hours of operation, this Incumbent coordinates care with the Collaborative Care Team within the primary care clinic; which also includes coordination with the BH2I Project Coordinator and Behavioral Health Department Liaisons.
5. Routine duties shall include Integrated Behavioral Health Primary Care services; to individuals eligible for service provided by the Indian Health Service.