Distinguish Yourself as a Health Service Psychologist
If you are ready to identify yourself as a health service psychologist and get access to benefits like expedited licensure mobility, credentials banking and verification, practice visibility through FindaPsychologist.org, free continuing education, publications, and more, follow the simple steps below. We encourage all applicants to review our standards before you apply. If you have any questions about your qualifications, call our office at 202-783-7663 and ask for a member of our credentials review team. We are happy to work with you.
Note: If you are a former Registrant, you may qualify for reinstatement.
- Request an online application
- Login to your online application using your User ID and Pin Number
- Complete your online application and submit the credential review fee
If you have questions about completing your online application, email Kim@nationalregister.org
- Request an official transcript be sent to the NR office (1200 New York Ave. NW, Ste 800, Washington, DC 20005)
- Send the internship and postdoctoral confirmation forms to your supervisors to complete
If you have completed your online application, but are having trouble tracking down your supervisors, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As soon as we receive your completed application, we will verify your license and lack of disciplinary history, and review your file. To activate your credential following our approval, you must submit the Registration Attestation Form and the Registration Fee Payment Form and fee of $170 or $150 (if you are within three years of licensure).
If you have any questions regarding the National Register’s application process, email Kim@nationalregister.org.