Committee on Early Career Psychologists/National Register of Health Service Psychologists
APA’s Committee on Early Career Psychologists (CECP) with the funding support of the National Register of Health Service Psychologists is pleased to announce the call for applications for their 2022 APA Committee on Early Career Psychologists/National Register of Health Service Psychologists Convention Travel Grant. This grant was developed to support early career psychologists’ professional development and attendance at APA Convention in Minneapolis, MN, August 4-6.
This year, awardees will be reimbursed $400 for their travel expenses to APA Convention.
Special consideration will be given to early career psychologists who have not previously attended an APA convention.
Friday, May 6, 2022
APA Committee on Early Career Psychologists
- Current dues-paid member of APA
- Received a doctorate in psychology within the last 10 years
HOW TO APPLY
- Statement of interest (1 page maximum) that specifically outlines the below criteria:
- How you would benefit from attending APA 2022
- Significant academic and/or professional achievements
- Leadership positions and/or experience (informal and/or formal)
- Diversity considerations (if applicable and desired)
- Curriculum vitae
ONLINE SUBMISSION PROCESS
Please apply online through the application portal here. Applicants will be notified of the award’s results in early July.
If you have any questions, please contact CECP Staff Liaison, Allison Gillens ([email protected]).
For additional resources regarding early career development, please check out APA’s Early Career Website.