Take Advantage of Licensure Mobility, Free Continuing Education, Practice Visibility, and More
If you are a student or trainee interested in banking your credentials with the National Register, visit the doctoral student webpage here.
- Request an online application
- Login to your online application using your User ID and Pin Number
- Complete your application and submit the credential review fee online
If you have questions about completing your online application, email email@example.com
- Request an official transcript be sent to the NR office (1200 New York Ave. NW, Ste 800, Washington, DC 20005)
- Send the internship and postdoctoral confirmation forms to your supervisors to complete
If you have completed your online application, but are having trouble tracking your supervisors, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As soon as we receive your completed application, we will verify your license and lack of disciplinary history, and review your file. To activate your credential following our approval, you must submit the Registration Attestation form and the registration fee of $170 or $150 (if you are within three years of licensure). If you have any questions regarding the National Register’s application process, email email@example.com.